Рубрика: Watsu® и Аква-Йога
Литература для статьи "Влияние пассивной гидротерапии ВАТСУ (Водное Шиацу) в третьем треместре беременности."
- C. Monk, J. Spicer, and F. A. Champagne, “Linking prenatal maternal adversity to developmental outcomes in infants: the role of epigenetic pathways,” Development and Psychopathology, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 1361–1376, 2012.
- C. Urech, N. S. Fink, I. Hoesli, F. H. Wilhelm, J. Bitzer, and J. Alder, “Effects of relaxation on psychobiological wellbeing during pregnancy: a randomized controlled trial,” Psychoneuroendocrinology, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1348–1355, 2010.
- K. T. Kivlighan, J. A. DiPietro, K. A. Costigan, and M. L. Laudenslager, “Diurnal rhythm of cortisol during late pregnancy: associations with maternal psychological well-being and fetal growth,” Psychoneuroendocrinology, vol. 33, no. 9, pp. 1225–1235, 2008.
- J. Smythies, L. Edelstein, and V. Ramachandran, “Molecular mechanisms for the inheritance of acquired characteristics—exosomes, microRNA shuttling, fear and stress: Lamarck resurrected?” Frontiers in Genetics, vol. 5, p. 133, 2014.
- S. Entringer, C. Buss, R. Kumsta, D. H. Hellhammer, P. D. Wadhwa, and S. Wüst, “Prenatal psychosocial stress exposure is associated with subsequent working memory performance in young women,” Behavioral Neuroscience, vol. 123, no. 4, pp. 886–893, 2009.
- S. C. Bos, A. Macedo, M. Marques et al., “Is positive affect in pregnancy protective of postpartum depression?” Revista Brasileira de Psiquiatria, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 5–12, 2013.
- NCCAM and NIH, What is Complementary and Alternative Medicine? National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, National Institutes of Health, 2008.
- G. Marafon, “Tecniques of body mediation from alternative medicine — WATSU,” Sexologies, vol. 17, no. S1, p. 29, 2008.
- H. Dull, Watsu: Freeing the Body in Water, vol. 11, Trafford Publishing, Victoria, Canada, 2004.
- R. Scaer, The Body Bears the Burden: Trauma, Dissociation, and Disease, Haworth Medical, Binghamton, NY, USA, 2001.
- S. J. W. Smeeding, D. H. Bradshaw, K. Kumpfer, S. Trevithick, and G. J. Stoddard, “Outcome evaluation of the Veterans affairs Salt Lake City integrative health clinic for chronic pain and stress-related depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder,” Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, vol. 16, no. 8, pp. 823–835, 2010.
- K. Faull, “A pilot study of the comparative effectiveness of two water-based treatments for fibromyalgia syndrome: watsu and Aix massage,” Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 202–210, 2005.
- Cinica Holistica Engadina, http://www.clinica-holistica.com/index.php?page=587.
- S. Maczkowiak, G. Hölter, and H. Otten, “WATSU — the effect of differently accentuated movement therapy interventions on clinically depressive patients,” Bewegungstherapie und Gesundheitssport, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 58–64, 2007.
- G. Marafon, “Tecniques of body mediation from alternative medicine - WATSU,” Sexologies, vol. 17, no. 1, p. 29, 2008.
- S. C. Chon, D. W. Oh, and J. H. Shim, “Watsu approach for improving spasticity and ambulatory function in hemiparetic patients with stroke,” Physiotherapy Research International, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 128–136, 2009.
- B. E. Becker, “Aquatic therapy: scientific foundations and clinical rehabilitation applications,” PM & R, vol. 1, no. 9, pp. 859–872, 2009.
- A. Cider, B. G. Sveälv, M. S. Täng, M. Schaufelberger, and B. Andersson, “Immersion in warm water induces improvement in cardiac function in patients with chronic heart failure,” European Journal of Heart Failure, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 308–313, 2006.
- N. A. Jarad, T. Powell, and E. Smith, “Evaluation of a novel sputum clearance technique—hydro-acoustic therapy (HAT) in adult patients with cystic fibrosis: a feasibility study,” Chronic Respiratory Disease, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 217–227, 2010.
- S. Maczkowiak, G. Hölter, and H. Otten, “WATSU — the effect of differently accentuated movement therapy interventions on clinically depressive patients (WATSU — zur Wirksamkeit unterschiedlich akzentuierter bewegungstherapeutischer Interventionen bei klinisch depressiven Patienten),” B&G Bewegungstherapie und Gesundheitssport, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 58–64, 2007.
- B. Waller, J. Lambeck, and D. Daly, “Therapeutic aquatic exercise in the treatment of low back pain: a systematic review,” Clinical Rehabilitation, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 3–14, 2009.
- V. E. Pennick and G. Young, “Interventions for preventing and treating pelvic and back pain in pregnancy,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 2, Article ID CD001139, 2007.
- M. Hansen, If Massage Therapy Is Applied in a Hydrotherapy Pool; Then the Discomforts of Pregnancy during Second/Third Trimester Will Be Relieved, MTABC, 2011.
- E. R. Cluett, V. C. Nikodem, R. E. McCandlish, and E. E. Burns, “Immersion in water in pregnancy, labour and birth,” The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, no. 2, Article ID CD000111, 2004.
- V. L. Katz, “Exercise in water during pregnancy,” Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 432–441, 2003.
- A. Hope, L. Aanderud, and A. Aakvaag, “Dehydration and body fluid-regulating hormones during sweating in warm (38°c) fresh- and seawater immersion,” Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 91, no. 4, pp. 1529–1534, 2001.
- D. M. Sherer, J. B. H. Cullen, H. O. Thompson, and J. R. Woods Jr., “Transient oligohydramnios in a severely hypovolemic gravid woman at 35 weeks' gestation, with fluid reaccumulating immediately after intravenous maternal hydration,” The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 162, no. 3, pp. 770–771, 1990.
- S. Cohen, T. Kamarck, and R. Mermelstein, “A global measure of perceived stress.,” Journal of Health and Social Behavior, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 385–396, 1983.
- E. Broadbent, K. J. Petrie, P. G. Alley, and R. J. Booth, “Psychological stress impairs early wound repair following surgery,” Psychosomatic Medicine, vol. 65, no. 5, pp. 865–869, 2003.
- M. Morfeld, I. Kirchberger, and M. Bullinger, SF-36 Fragebogen zum Gesundheitszustand, Hogrefe, Göttingen, Germany, 2011.
- D. D. Price, P. A. McGrath, A. Rafii, and B. Buckingham, “The validation of visual analogue scales as ratio scale measures for chronic and experimental pain,” Pain, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 45–56, 1983.
- R. C. Cork, I. Isaac, A. Elsharydah, S. Saleemi, F. Zavisca, and L. Alexander, “A comparison of the verbal rating scale and the visual analog scale for pain assessment,” Internet Journal of Anesthesiology, vol. 8, no. 1, p. 1, 2004.
- R. Steyer, P. Schwenkmezger, P. Notz, and M. Eid, MDMQ Multideimensional Mood Questionnaire, Hogrefe, Göttingen, Germany, 1997.
- A. F. Nabhan and Y. A. Abdelmoula, “Amniotic fluid index versus single deepest vertical pocket: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials,” International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics, vol. 104, no. 3, pp. 184–188, 2009.
- S. P. Chauhan, D. D. Doherty, E. F. Magann, F. Cahanding, F. Moreno, and J. H. Klausen, “Amniotic fluid index vs single deepest pocket technique during modified biophysical profile: a randomized clinical trial,” The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 191, no. 2, pp. 661–668, 2004.
- J. Cohen, Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavior Sciences, Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, USA, 1988.
- P. Mayring, Einführung in die Gualitative Sozialforschung, Beltz, Weinheim, Germany, 2002.
- A. T. Sandlin, S. P. Chauhan, and E. F. Magann, “Clinical relevance of sonographically estimated amniotic fluid volume: polyhydramnios,” Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 851–863, 2013.
- E. F. Magann, A. T. Sandlin, and S. T. Ounpraseuth, “Amniotic fluid and the clinical relevance of the sonographically estimated amniotic fluid volume: oligohydramnios,” Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine, vol. 30, no. 11, pp. 1573–1585, 2011.
- B. B. Bijari, S. Iranmanesh, F. Eshghi, and M. R. Baneshi, “Gentle human touch and yakson: the effect on preterm's behavioral reactions,” ISRN Nursing, vol. 2012, Article ID 750363, 6 pages, 2012.
- B. Ditzen, I. D. Neumann, G. Bodenmann et al., “Effects of different kinds of couple interaction on cortisol and heart rate responses to stress in women,” Psychoneuroendocrinology, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 565–574, 2007.
- K. J. Kemper and H. A. Shaltout, “Non-verbal communication of compassion: measuring psychophysiologic effects,” BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 11, no. 1, article 132, 2011.
- J. W. Turner Jr. and T. H. Fine, “Effects of relaxation associated with brief Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy (REST) on plasma cortisol, ACTH, and LH,” Biofeedback and Self-Regulation, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 115–126, 1983.
- A. Kjellgren, U. Sundequist, T. Norlander, and T. Archer, “Effects of flotation-REST on muscle tension pain,” Pain Research and Management, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 181–189, 2001.
- M. Björnsdotter, I. Morrison, and H. Olausson, “Feeling good: on the role of C fiber mediated touch in interoception,” Experimental Brain Research, vol. 207, no. 3-4, pp. 149–155, 2010.
- I. Morrison, L. S. Löken, and H. Olausson, “The skin as a social organ,” Experimental Brain Research, vol. 204, no. 3, pp. 305–314, 2010.
- A. Vleeming, H. B. Albert, H. C. Östgaard, B. Sturesson, and B. Stuge, “European guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of pelvic girdle pain,” European Spine Journal, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 794–819, 2008.
- P. M. Morgan, A. J. Salacinski, and M. A. Stults-Kolehmainen, “The acute effects of flotation restricted environmental stimulation technique on recovery from maximal eccentric exercise,” The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 3467–3474, 2013.
- P. Schoedinger, “Watsu in aquatic rehabiltiation,” in Comprehensive Aquatic Therapy, A. J. Cole and B. E. Becker, Eds., chapter 5, Washington State University Publishing, Pullman, DC, USA, 3rd edition, 2011.
- M. E. Hannah, W. J. Hannah, S. A. Hewson, E. D. Hodnett, S. Saigal, and A. R. Willan, “Planned caesarean section versus planned vaginal birth for breech presentation at term: a randomised multicentre trial,” The Lancet, vol. 356, no. 9239, pp. 1375–1383, 2000.
- E. K. Hutton and G. J. Hofmeyr, “External cephalic version for breech presentation before term,” Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, vol. 25, no. 1, Article ID CD000084, 2006.
- E. K. Hutton, M. E. Hannah, S. J. Ross, et al., “The early external cephalic version (ECV) 2 trial: an international multicentre randomised controlled trial of timing of ECV for breech pregnancies,” BJOG, vol. 118, no. 5, pp. 564–577, 2011.
- M. Kok, J. Cnossen, L. Gravendeel, J. van der Post, B. Opmeer, and B. W. Mol, “Clinical factors to predict the outcome of external cephalic version: a metaanalysis,” The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 199, no. 6, pp. 630.e1–630.e7, 2008.
- M. Kok, J. Cnossen, L. Gravendeel, J. A. van der Post, and B. W. Mol, “Ultrasound factors to predict the outcome of external cephalic version: a meta-analysis,” Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 76–84, 2009.
- R. A. Brace, “Physiology of amniotic fluid volume regulation,” Clinical Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 280–289, 1997.
- M. G. Ross and R. Idah, “Correlation of maternal plasma volume and composition with amniotic fluid index in normal human pregnancy,” Journal of Maternal-Fetal and Neonatal Medicine, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 104–108, 2004.
- M. S. J. Dertkigil, J. G. Cecatti, M. A. C. Sarno, S. R. Cavalcante, and E. F. Marussi, “Variation in the amniotic fluid index following moderate physical activity in water during pregnancy,” Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, vol. 86, no. 5, pp. 547–552, 2007.
- D. L. A. Thisted, L. N. Noergaard, A. J. M. Aabakke, H. Meyer, and N. J. Secher, “Water immersion and changes in the fetoplacental circulation,” International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, vol. 119, supplement 2, pp. S500–S501, 2012.
- E. F. Magann, J. D. Bass, S. P. Chauhan, R. A. Young, N. S. Whitworth, and J. C. Morrison, “Amniotic fluid volume in normal singleton pregnancies,” Obstetrics and Gynecology, vol. 90, no. 4, pp. 524–528, 1997.
Остались вопросы? Задавайте смело в комментариях!
Запись в СПб по тел: echo ( function_exists('mutation_parse') ? mutation_parse('[phone]') : '941-0-945' ); ?> или по скайпу:
Комментариев: 0 + ВКонтакте
Блок комментариев ВКонтакте